SanGIS is dedicated to protecting your privacy as you use our web site. This policy addresses the collection, security, use and access of information that may be obtained through our web site.
Like most major sites, SanGIS uses log analysis tools to create summary statistics for purposes such as assessing the level of interest in information, determining technical design specifications and identifying system performance and problem areas. The following information may be collected for this analysis:
1. The apparent Internet Protocol ("IP") address of your Internet Service Provider ("ISP") and/or your computer, if your computer has an IP address assigned directly to it.
2. The apparent Fully Qualified Domain Name ("Domain Name") of your Internet Service Provider ("ISP") and/or your computer, if your computer has a domain name assigned directly to it.
3. The type of browser used and the operating system resident on a user's computer.
4. The date and time a user visited the site.
5. The web pages accessed at the site, as well as any applications used and forms data.
6. The Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the site which referred you to us (if detectable).
SanGIS uses this information to identify site performance needs, to ensure compatibility with the technology used by SanGIS.org visitors, and to generally add and improve services offered on SanGIS.org. In order to accomplish those goals, from time to time, SanGIS may conduct statistical analysis of the data it collects.
SanGIS does not collect data for commercial purposes, and does not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the data collected by SanGIS.org for commercial purposes. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information, and will not be released to any outside parties unless required to do so under applicable law.