Joint Powers Authority
These are legal documents and supporting material covering the creation, governance and on-going role of SanGIS as a JPA of the City and County of San Diego.
NOTE: See the About Us section for current members of the Board of Directors and the Management Committee.
- SanGIS Joint Powers Agreement
- The amended and restated version of the official document that created the San Diego Geographic Information Source as a JPA of the City and County in July 1997.
- Board Rules and Regulations (Bylaws)
- Rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Directors for the conduct of the business of SanGIS
- Management Committee Verification
- Authorization from the Board of Directors for creation of the SanGIS Management Committee and the responsibilities and limitations of that Committee
- SANDAG-SanGIS Memorandum of Agreement
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between the San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) and the San Diego Geographic Information Source (SanGIS) regarding publicly available GIS data and public mapping services.